January 7, 2011 - January 6, 2012

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Photo of the Day - Day 363

Well today I woke up to SNOW, my favourite type of winter was short-lived :) But that is okay, when I went walking at lunch today the snow was falling really softly and it was so beautiful.
Since I have a very small window of opportunity to get a photo of the day lately given that it is dark when I go to work and dark when I go home, I thought I would find a pretty snow fall shot on my lunch break.


                                                             Service Memorial Fountain

It acknowledges the service of Prince Edward Islanders in Canada's military, in Canada and across the world, in the interest of peace and the security of our nation. It recognizes those who serve as members of our national and municipal police forces and as federal and municipal peace officers maintaining peace and good order in our communities. It also honours the men and women in community fire services across PEI who daily protect homes and businesses despite the inherent dangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment