January 7, 2011 - January 6, 2012

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Photo of the Day - Day 362

It sure was nice to go to work today with no snow :) I was having a bit of trouble thinking of a photo today and my co-worker said why not just take a picture of the fact that there is no snow in January (which is unheard of, we usually have piles by now). So that is exactly what I did!

                                   No snow and semi green grass....I love this kind of winter best :)

Then tonight I got a big piece of "junk" mail. It was from Fairmont where if you stay there you can become a member of their president's club for free and you get internet, bike and golf rentals etc...
Well anyways this piece of junk mail was kind of nice. They sent a thick, hard cover writing book, 3 little luggage tags with my name on them, a new Fairmont premier card, and coupons for future stays at their hotels etc..  Their new tagline is "Follow your Passion" and it is engraved on the cover of the book. I think that is going to be my motto for 2012 too. It is a good goal to have :)

2 comments:

  1. I must not be staying at those hotels enough....I am a club member and did not get all that swag!
    JSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I was thinking they must have sent them to all their members...I haven't stayed at a fairmont since august so they must be trying to get me to come back lol

    ReplyDelete