January 7, 2011 - January 6, 2012

Monday, January 2, 2012

Photo of the Day - Day 361

Back home and to my surprise there was no snow left after all the rain. Fine by me as long as the sun comes out, going through sunshine withdrawal already...
Today I had to have a Timothy's coffee I have been craving one for days...and lucky me they had my favourite kind as their "flavour of the day" :)

Yum!

I saw some tweets today that PEI's only Starbucks turned into a drive-thru.  Since Timothy's is right across the street I thought I would check it out. Someone forgot to put their car in park and the car smashed into the building. Sounds much worse than it looked..... 

                                         Sweet little Deuce - I missed him so much xoxo
Then the perfect snack with my coffee - Pops made peanut butter from scratch last night in his new Blendtec blender so I had a craving for peanut butter ever since. I love the PC organic (no additives) on sprouted grain bread. Today I had the Squirrely bread but I also love the Mack's Flax (green bag) and the Big 16 (brown bag).  I love it as it has 6g of protein per slice; any extra protein I can get works for me since I don't eat meat or dairy.  I store all three kinds in the freezer so I never get sick of one kind.  Add a banana and its the perfect complex carb and protein combo. This was also my Nanie's favourite snack, she got me on to it when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment